Monday, September 6, 2010

A Tough Start

It has been a really tough first week. Partially because of my previous "challenges" (I did a 30-day fitness challenge in July along with the starting from scratch challenge then followed that with a 21-day purification program in August) and partially because of lack of time/planning.

Luckily today I had some time to prepare a nice meal so I will have a bit of leftovers. The bread should last a few days. Also, I am making family dinner this week. I'm planning on making roasted chicken with stuffing (with some of the bread that I made today), roasted potatoes and carrots, some kind of tofu and whatever else I can come up with between now and Thursday.

For breakfast, I can have oatmeal with milk & honey or eggs & toast (I can top it off with homemade jelly that Kathy and Todd made from local fruits).

There are lots of possibilities...

1 comment:

  1. Sharon,
    I'm very respectful of all your challenges. My goodness, you must have learned so much. I like thinking of your 'feast' with Todd and Kathleen, and am happy to have the recipes.

    ReplyDelete